This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for UnitasPhotography.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
• What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
• What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
• The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
• How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
I am the sole owner of the information collected on this site. I only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. I will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
I will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted me. I will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to enroll in a workshop or purchase a print.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting me via the email address or phone number given on my website:
• See what data I have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data I have about you.
• Have me delete any data I have about you.
• Express any concern you have about my use of your data.
I take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever I collect sensitive information (such as email address), that information is encrypted and transmitted to me in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While I use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, I also protect your information offline. Only I have access to the information required to perform a specific job (for example, sending out periodical newsletters) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which I store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.